Youth Ski Courses
We offer a variety of programs for teenagers
from novice skiers to future ski racers!
The main focus of our youth programs is the improvement of skiing technique, however we are sure not to neglect the fun factor in each course. To ensure this we offer courses with:
- Fun park with rails, boxes and kicker tables
The one hour lunch break can also be spent together with the ski instructor and the many newly gained friends. To do this, simply purchase a lunch ticket at the ski school office.
As the safety of our guests is always our first priority, we recommend all guests wear a ski helmet.
- 4 hours per day
- Courses run from Sunday to Friday
- Trial day for Beginners is held on Sunday or Monday.
- Start of course for beginners: Sunday and Monday (can vary in high season)
- Start of course for intermediate/advanced students: daily from Monday (can vary in high season)
- Important note for all parents/participants: please be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the start of the course.
- Meeting point: bottom station Unterberg, Hochkössen
- Minimum number of participants: 5 people
Season Start to 22nd December 20226th January 2023 to 28th January 20234th April 2023 to End of Season
22rd December 2022 to 6th January 202328th January 2023 to 4th April 2023