Do you want to learn how to snowboard or improve your riding?
Everything is possible here!
Our competent snowboard instructors teach beginners the basic skills which are foundation for further development. Advanced courses provide you with the latest tips for your technique, which enables you to master any terrain. Specific skills such as freestyle boarding or funpark can also be catered for.
Safety is our number one priority, hence snowboard group lessons are only available for children from 8 years of age. We recommend all Snowboard guests wear a helmet.
Private Snowboard lessons are also available.
- Half-day morning: 10.00 am to 12.00 pm (times can vary in high season)
- Half day afternoon: 1 pm to 3 pm (times can vary in high season)
- Start day for beginners- Sunday and/or Monday
- Start day for intermediates- from Monday
- Important note for all participants: please be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the start of the course.
- Meeting point: bottom station Unterberg, Hochkössen
- Minimum number of participants: 3 people
Season Start to 20th December 2019
6th January 2020 to 01st February 2020
3rd March 2020 to End of Season
21st December 2019 to 5th January 2020
2nd February 2020 to 3rd March 2020