Do you want to learn how to snowboard or improve your riding?
Everything is possible here!
Our competent snowboard instructors teach beginners the basic skills which are foundation for further development. Advanced courses provide you with the latest tips for your technique, which enables you to master any terrain. Specific skills such as freestyle boarding or funpark can also be catered for.
Safety is our number one priority, hence snowboard group lessons are only available for children from 8 years of age. We recommend all Snowboard guests wear a helmet.
Private Snowboard lessons are also available.
- Half-day morning: 10.00 am to 12.00 pm (times can vary in high season)
- Half day afternoon: 1 pm to 3 pm (times can vary in high season)
- Start day for beginners- Sunday and/or Monday
- Start day for intermediates- from Monday
- Important note for all participants: please be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the start of the course.
- Meeting point: bottom station Unterberg, Hochkössen
- Minimum number of participants: 3 people
Season Start to 22nd December 20226th January 2023 to 28th January 20234th March 2023 to End of Season
22rd December 2022 to 6th January 2023
28th January 2023 to 4th March 2023